Monday, May 23, 2016

New Artpieces with More to Come

I'm working on some projects now, in between the chaos of work and maintaining my sports coverage. I'm working on doing performances again as I mentioned earlier and this requires hours upon hours in the woodshed, but I love it. I'm coming up with a lot of rich musical ideas that I can't wait to complete. I wish I could upload some now, but they're still a bit raw. However, in the meantime, I'm continuing to paint and create art pieces. Here are a couple that I just touched up today. They didn't take long, but they keep me sane. LOL

 This piece below is one that is inspired by a song I'm working on and a poem that I wrote. I'll upload the poem as well. The name of the poem is "Standing Still." See if you can spot the illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment