Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Beast Season 4: Episode 3- Monster Hunter Let's Play

Hey Guys. This is my first let's play. I'm trying to improve little by little. I will keep working at it. Currently, after completing the campaign for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, I have been embarking on a quest to complete an armor set that I have wanted for quite a while, called the Narga Armor Set. I have every piece except for the helmet. I need one item to complete the helmet- the Narga Brain Stem. In this video, I will display what is called a tail run, which is a hunting mission of the Nargacuga designed to sever the tail and try to harvest the brain stem from it. It has an 8% drop rate, and some people, including myself, have hunted it for many hours and never gotten it. I am trying to nail the science of the tail run. As every item you use on a mission is gone, I am trying to learn how to complete the tail run with the very basic of items, which is challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment