Saturday, December 1, 2018

Latest Episodes of The Beast and Jokatech Podcast

Wassup kids?  These are the latest and greatest episodes of the shows. I wish I could have held out a day or two to cover post fight events after Wilder vs Fury, but I will be out of town.

Here is the latest episode of The Beast:Season 5- Episode 7- Love Fist- where I covered my process of actually being forced to improve with arcade stick while I had a bad fight pad, which eventually broke. The final match is played with a new copy of my original fight pad.


Next up is the latest episode of the Jokatech Podcast: Episode 25- Just Dust- Here I cover a very solemn, yet needed reflection that everyone needs to hear, and is missing from modern rhetoric. Then I cover the last MMA event of Liddell vs Ortiz 3

 I can't believe both series have lasted this long. Enjoy. And the cool thing is you can follow on Youtube, or watch conveniently right here on my site. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment