Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"Into Me"- Art Series update

He everyone. This is another update to my ongoing art series - "Into Me." I encourage everyone to subscribe and tune into my blog. Not only do I cover my projects,  but also new topics, sports, etc. I think you'll thoroughly enjoy it


This next series is a case of me doing something new. I always find my mind racing off, yearning to do things I haven't done before, or seen before. I did this next series of pieces all simultaneously, which is art in itself, if I only recorded it. I painted, wrote, and constructed all at one time. I really enjoy it. Art is one of the only hobbies I have that can fully distract me. I would have composed a short tune at the same time, but I just thought of that now. Oh well. I wonder if that would be in the Guiness Book of World Records......Anyway, without further ado, this first piece is called:

Like Free


I was going for simple without sacrifice. There is a lot of symbolism in this one.



The next piece is:  

Like Me





I've  been wanting to do a "Physical" piece for a very long time. I was lost at first, and then my hands began to move all by themselves. I anxiously awaited what became of that. Walla.


Finally, I did a literary piece that accompanies the two pieces. It's short

Like ME


..Like Me


Like me- a jet-powered butterfly with wings,

Because it's never enough for me to just be king.

Like Free- patch made to ever adapt,

Because it's never an ending for me to just be trapped.

No words could ever be enough- destined for dust.

Life formulates sinking equations and I rise up.

With each sunrise, I am born clay, and strong in the moon.

There's eternity in a moment, yet it ends too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment