Thursday, October 18, 2018

New Projects- Love Fist



  There's been a lot going on lately. But since I started my latest novel, and hit writer's block, I started to assume I was done with creating new work. It's especially difficult to find new sounds that make an album worth it. I think one thing that has driven me is the growth that I see in my own work. It annoys me that this generation and world today is fixated on commodities and familiarity. I often, and still state, that if Robert Frost, Mozart, or Miles were making art today, they'd be dismissed as nothing, if even noticed at all.

  I've finally gotten my new album- "Love Fist," underway. It started off as a tribute to style and the arts, particularly Kung Fu. Below is the EP. Also some artwork

https://soundcloud.com/jokatech/sets/love-fist

                                                    Just A Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment