Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Announcements!!

Hello all. I'm announcing that there will be a novel to follow up my final album- Magnum Opus. It will be under the exact same title. It will carry off where the album left off. This will be informative to those of you who have purchased, or heard the album. As it has just been released to me from my publishers, I'm hoping to get to distributing and reaching as many people as I can with the album. To those who are a fan of the movie "Inception," as I am, this book, along with the album, will bring you a similar experience. I've actually never written a book before,It's going to be a cross between a conventional novel and a play. I'm really excited and overwhelmed by this undertaking.

I encourage you also to subscribe to my blog here, or contact me on facebook, or both, so I can reach out with more information and announcement to you directly. If you're interested in this project, contact me for a copy of the album. It can be sampled on Soundcloud. Just put in my name- either one will work. Thank you all for your time. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment