Sunday, December 28, 2014

Follow Up to the Therapy Session

I wasn't exactly sure what to name this post. It's somewhat of a carry over of the end of my last blog post. And I do this simply because it is such a loaded subject, and is vital in various ways to everyone.

 A lot of people that you approach with the truth, generally tend to have a very similar response. That is to base their acceptance on their view of the speaker. One thing I have stressed in my writings over the years is that Jason, nor anybody else, invented the truth. When I speak something true, hating me is not going to do a single productive thing. And if you think I've erred, you have to accept the basis on which I came to the conclusion. Sometimes, I as well anyone, can arrive at a wrong conclusion. It can happen as long as you're imperfect. But yet still, sometimes this is due to very real base facts. For instance, in my last blog post I mentioned an associate who I communicated with on a comfortable level with for some time, and considered a friend. I spoke of him being moreso of an associate at this point due to the behavioral stance he has taken towards me in recent times. After that, I specifically reiterated that I consider him a friend, and am confused as to his sudden switch in stance. The perspective of associate is changed and controlled by his attitude. Now, if he would read that, the all too common juvenile reaction is to see me as a cancer who has ill will towards him. Then he would do what the vast majority of today's psychologically challenged society does- brush off all that he heard, despise the person who said it, put up a wall, and go off his way in a rage. That would be childish, yet it's behavior I have witnessed often over the years. If I were the person myself, I would stop and break down what was said. The first thing I would conclude if anything, is that something about my recent behavior towards them, has them believing I no longer trust or like them. Then I would go from there. At no point would I insert malice on their part, because nothing about that statement said anything of the sort. The fact is that when there is an issue, the easiest thing for people to do is make themselves the victim.

  And at the end of the day, what is true is just plain true. The fact that there is no getting around that leads to a lot of lazy people just shutting their brains off to all sense. The truth is like a weight, that over time has become heavy to lift, in an out-of-shape world. People like it less and less, and more and more people have put it down altogether. But truth, just like a real metal weight, is matter that cannot be destroyed. So it's pointless and stupid to try to ignore its existence. Not only my last blog, but the last few years, I have annoyed and disgusted a lot of possessed individuals simply by uttering the truth. I'm not perfect, or an angel at all. I make mistakes, and am capable of malice. However, I'm not blind. A lot of people lazily put so much faith in numbers. Simply due to the fact that there are a number of people who are at odds with one person, the principle has become that the majority must be right. However, I disagree with that enormously. What about the Messiah. If you used that same principle, that would mean that the clear and evident truth he bore was wrong. When I was a kid, I remember sitting in class as my math teacher was introducing a new formula. The entire class, including myself, believed he was making some mistake in his teaching, because it didn't make sense to us yet. In fact, some of us did formulas ourselves and showed it to him in an argument that he was wrong. In time, however, once he quieted the class, he showed the truth. Proof of my observations is the fact that most people reading this paragraph will be stuck in the middle, thinking that I'm comparing myself to the Messiah. Why? Because their brains have become trained by today's world to think in word association, and clusters. I know this because I've used that example before. The minute they hear an argument, and then hear that name, they compare the subjects, when if you read it again, you'll see that it isn't comparing the subjects at all. It's comparing the environments of the subjects. Truth is not subjective. You have to embrace that.

  Going back to what I said, I have gained the ire of many individuals, and if you analyze every word and action of mine, you won't find perfection, but you will find a constant of truth. Because I speak the truth, I've become many people's reflection, even unknowingly. That's one explanation for certain individuals who associated with me and then suddenly stopped cold without any contact or incident. Of course, deeper, and even more sinister reasons can exist I'm sure. It's just that, even giving them the benefit of the doubt, that would be the best explanation of their behavior. The explanation, regardless of how many of them there is, can't be me. That's the point. I didn't invent the truth. I also can't bear the world's demons. Because if I disappear tomorrow, whatever issues lie within those people I mentioned, will still be there. That's just what I wanted to finish bringing out- we have to all own our own reflections. We have to face our decisions. I mentioned earlier, the possible reactions of those individuals, should they read the blog. It doesn't matter to me. Even if it did, that would be pointless, because I can't save them. I know, they know, God knows, and whomever else spawns and inspires their behavior knows, that they all made conscious decisions to walk their paths. Using me as an excuse, or smokescreen only does what self-destructive fools have been doing for ages- put a bandaid on a mortal wound. And no, numbers do not mean everything. Sometimes a bitter change in someone's behavior isn't brought about because of what they suddenly see in another, but what they suddenly see in themselves. Regardless, the battle lies in all of us personally, and no other way. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment